Monday, September 29, 2014

Blood pH: Acid-producing versus Alkaline-producing Foods

As a follow-up to last Thursday's entry on my Daily Walk over the last seven years to recover my health from symptoms related to acid pH blood caused by food selections, I wanted to provide a brief reference to the book The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health by Robert O. Young and Shelly Redford Young.

Internet Fair Use - The pH Miracle Book Cover

I was fortunate to find the book in a health food store as I was searching for more information related to my health concerns. Mostly for me, there was a description of what was going on in the acid and alkaline body balance that was informative, lists of acid-producing and alkaline-producing foods ranked by relative degree, advice on nutritional supplements, and recipes for use. After a quick read, I was immediately able to put the information to practical use.

I highly recommend the book for anyone seeking to reconstitute a healthy food balance for symptoms related to acid and alkaline balance. Basically, the book would suggest to us that all health related symptoms can be traced back to this imbalance. Since I am a natural-born and -bred skeptic, this is a pretty strong recommendation! The applied use of this information changed my quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment